The American Society of Training and Development (ASTD) research has found that:
- When we Hear a good idea, we have a 10% chance of actually making a change.
- When we Decide to do it we have a 25% chance of effecting change.
- When we set a Deadline, that increases our probability of success to 40%.
- When we make a Plan, we have a 50% chance of implementing it.
- When we commit to someone else, the rate of success goes up to 65%.
- When we make an Appointment to discuss, we are 95% sure of getting the job done!
Which results do you want for your efforts!?!
NANCY IS FOCUSED, ORGANIZED, PATIENT, KEEPS US ON TRACK, AND DOESN’T MAKE ME FEEL STUPID!
THIS IS A RELIEF! IT’S EASY & ENJOYABLE TO WORK WITH NANCY.
J.J., Admin to VP
Crown Equipment Co.
New Bremen, Ohio
NANCY IS A POWERFUL LISTENER WHO CREATES A COMFORTABLE, OPEN ATMOSPHERE TO MAKE PROGRESS.
S. P. EDUCATOR
LOS ALAMOS, CALIFORNIA